Financial Maths Symposium 2020
January 6, 2020 - January 10, 2020
Professor Song-Ping Zhu from School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics at the University of Wollongong to chair 2nd International Symposium On Differential Equations & Stochastic Analysis In Mathematical Finance, January 6 – 10 2020.
Financial mathematics is a newly emerging area, in which mathematics can be beautifully applied to quantify some activities that were traditionally not quantifiable. These include, but are not limited to, pricing financial derivatives, risk management, hedging and insurance. This symposium aims to provide a platform for researchers worldwide, who are working in the area of financial mathematics to gather together and disseminate their latest research results, as well as to encourage young mathematicians to take up the challenges in this newly emerging and exciting area.
- Professor Peter Carr (New York University, USA)
- Professor Liuren Wu (City University of New York, USA)
- Professor Min Dai (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Professor Cornelis Oosterlee (Delft University of Technology)
- Professor Jun Sekine (University of Osaka, Japan)
- Professor Hoi-Ying Wong (Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China)
- Professor Lijun Bo (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
- Wenting Chen (Chair, Jiangnan University, China)
- Weixing Wu (University of International Business and Economics, China)
- Yichun Chi (Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China)
- Wei Xu (Tongji University, China)
- Xiaosong Qian (Soochow University, China)
- George Yuan (Soochow University, China)
- Jin Cheng (Fudan University, China)
- Xiaoping Lu (University of Wollongong, Australia)
- Xin-Jiang He (University of Wollongong, Australia)
- Guiyuan Ma (University of Wollongong, Australia)
Symposium Registration Fee
Academics and presenters: AUD 450
Ph.D. students: AUD 350
The registration fee covers an excursion and a conference dinner. Those who register before 30 September 2019 will have an opportunity to be provided with lunches/dinners and accommodation, depending on the final demand from the conference attendees and the availability of the resources. The participants that are granted with their food and accommodation covered will be notified via email by 10 October 2019, and this website will be updated, stating that there will be no more free lunches/dinners and accommodation, once our quota has been used up. However, the lunches/dinners and accommodation are also available for other attendees at the conference venue upon payment (Please contact TSIMF Sanya center for details). For a list of other options, please refer to Accommodation section.Register Now
- Abstract Submission deadline: December 1, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification deadline: December 10, 2019
- Registration deadline: December 15, 2019
The International Symposium On Differential Equations & Stochastic Analysis In Mathematical Finance organising committee invites abstracts and full papers in the following areas (but not limited to):
- PDE Approach in Finance
- Stochastic Analysis in Finance
- Monte Carlo Simulations
- Credit Risk, Jump Risk, and Liquidity Risk
- Risk Management
- Volatility Models
Submission of papers to be published in a special issue of the ANZIAM Journal will be called. Papers based on the presentation given at the symposium are highly encouraged to be submitted to this special issue.
- The abstract should be written in plain English.
- Please limit your abstract to 200 words.
- The file you uploaded should be editable.
- Please submit your abstract by December 1, 2019.
- For those who do not wish to give a contributed talk, registration can be completed without uploading abstract.
Sanya City is a tropical international tourist city. It enjoys clean seawater, fresh air, beautiful beaches and bright sunshine and is rich in natural tropical scenery and historical sites. Sanya stands the latitude between 18°09 and 18°37, almost the same as Hawaii. Thus, it’s often called “the Hawaii of China” or “Orient Hawaii”.
Location Situated at the southern-most tip of Hainan Island of China, Sanya lies in the southern valley of the Wuzhi Mountain range. Sanya has a population of about 524,000 and covers an area of about 1,900 sq km with about 209 km of coastline with more than 19 harbors and more than 40 islands highlighted by natural beaches, fresh sea breezes and crystal-clear waters. Sanya adjoins Tongzha County to the north, Baoting and Lingshui counties to the northeast, and Ledong County to the northwest.
For those who are NOT within the 1st 30 registered attendees, here is the local accommodation information for you.
Address: Sanya Bay Road 188, Sanya, Hainan. 海南省三亚市三亚湾路188号
TRANSPORTATION AND ATTRACTIONS
Sanya Phoenix International Airport 8 minutes by car
Downtown 10 minutes by car
Dadonghai 20 minutes by car
Yalong Bay 40 minutes by car
Ends of the earth 16 minutes by car
Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone 28 minutes by car
Address：China Hainan province Sanya city Sanya 168 Bay road
Phone: 0086-898-8838 8888
To Downtown Sanya: 6Miles, 6Minutes by driving
Take 8 bus or keep tourist shuttle bus, taxi is about 10 yuan
To Sanya Phoenix International Airport: 8Miles 8Minutes
International Asia-Pacific Convention Center Hotel is a 5 star hotel which is located at the golden coast tourism area of Sanya. It will take 10 minutes driving to the downtown and opposite to West Island Marine Amusement World across the sea. The hotel features 473 rooms including deluxe Mountain View rooms and deluxe sea view rooms.
Address：Sanya Bay Resort District, Sanya Bay District, Sanya, 572000 Sanya (中国海南三亚市三亚湾旅游度假区三亚亚太国际会议中心)
TSINGHUA SANYA INTERNATIONAL
Mathematics Forum (清华三亚国际数学论坛) This is the conference center’s accommodation facility and the payment is quite modest.
Address:No. 1 Fenghuang Hill, Fenghuang Town, Sanya, Hainan, the People’s Republic of China.
Phone: 0086-010-6279 7299
Dr. Xin-Jiang HE
University of Wollongong
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | +61 2 4221 5255
Miss Dong Yan (E-mail: email@example.com)
Miss Sha Lin (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Miss Ashlee Davis (E-mail: email@example.com)
- Dr. Xin-Jiang He
- +61 2 4221 5255
November 15 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
November 22 - November 24
December 12 - December 13